Thursday, January 14, 2016

Making the Tough Decisions

I find myself at somewhat of a crossroads.  I have decisions to make.  They require large commitments.  Some of the decisions would be life changing in a material way - some in a mental, personal way.  I could write pros and cons lists.  I could meditate.  I could pray.  I could follow my heart - or my head.  Either way, I struggle.  I struggle with the long term.  I struggle with the short term.  Some seem easy - like what to eat right now to continue on my health plan or what time to go to the gym (or to go at all).  Some are more difficult - like career choices or commitments to large goals.

Either way, I have to make a decision.  Forge a path.  Move ahead.  And make the choices I have to with no regret (and this is my largest struggle - regret).

I'm going to end this post because I have an action to take.  A large one for me.  A personal goal to fulfill.  2016 will be a year of change.  A year of goals met.  I am determined to make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment