Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!

Another year, another post that could look exactly like last years New Year post.  But I won't go there.  Instead, I'll tell you what my plans are for 2017. 

I've drunk the Dave Ramsey kool-aid.  I've done my budget for January.  I've started implementing my plans for total budget domination.  I've instituted a No-Spend-January.  I've done this before, it worked, so I'm doing it again.  I'm hoping for a No-Spend-February and possibly March.  One step at a time.  So my number one goal is to be debt free.  Soon.  Laser focus. 

I've continued to struggle with diet and exercise.  I will continue to work at that in 2017.  Eat less, move more.  Reach my goal weight.

I'd love to reach both goals by the end of the year.  That is my focus.  Free from the weight of my debt and my excess weight in my body.  Both are a drag to my soul and peace of mind. 

In the meantime, I'll continue to plan.  To focus.  To spend time with my loved ones.  To be generous with love. 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment